21 August 2016

Three cards with my August Counterfeit Kit leftovers...

Hello,
my August Counterfeit Kit is almost finished by now, so I decided to make some cards with the leftovers. I was inspired by a challenge from a scrapfriend, Ckettel: using metallic color (like Olympic medals!). I chose gold.

The first card's sketch is from Sketch-N-Scrap: I switched the big picture with the cluster of butterflies, I moved the stripe on the right edge and I only used one circle: the doily).

Here is the sketch:


The second card's sketch is from CAS(E) this sketch:


Here is the sketch:


And the last card's sketch is from from Freshly Made Sketch:


Here is the sketch:

I have very few leftovers from my august kit, now! 
I really enjoyed to scrapook again. I hope I'll find time when school will start again in september... But I'll work part time this year, so things should be easier... I hope so!

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Great takes on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love how you used the cluster of butterflies on the first one! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are all beautiful, I can hardly believe you are working with scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! I love that woodgrain panel with the adorable butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you brought those sketches to life! I hope your scrap play this month will continue - it's been a treat to have you here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I enjoyed to play with the CKC blog!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful cards - just love ALL of them! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job on all the cards! thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap. The butterflies are so beautiful!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I love the top butterfly one and all the details! Thanks for playing along with one of our sketches at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Surama

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful cards! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, it's very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and sweet! And good for you for using up your kit!!!

    ReplyDelete