05 August 2016

My first layout since such a long time!

Hello,
I finally made a layout, inspired by Shimelle's "20 projects" (changing up your title technique), with a sketch by Scrapbook Generation:


I used the alphabet stitching template that was in my August counterfeit kit. It's the first time I use it like this... I like the look of it!


This layout is about my youngest son when he was two years old and started to make things on his own (watching books, putting on shoes...): he absolutely didn't want any help!
But if he caught our look on him, he used to ask us to tell him the name of everyhting, and it could last a very long time... So we used to hide ourselves to look at him (he was so cute, telling stories with his baby words!).


The embellishments are wood buttons, brads, stamped stars, punched vellum stars, date label cut in metal paper, "faux cuir" stamped teddy bear, and a homemade tag (blue cardstock with word stamp white embossed and an eyelet).

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute LO! Love all of your elements! We had a little boy exactly like yours! He loved to look on his own but if he caught us watching him, he'd want to look at the book and have us name things for hours! ;) He's now 13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! My children & now the grandbabies all love books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling is that, love all the little touches you have added here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo and memory to capture! That stitching is lovely and so is that darling little bear.

    ReplyDelete