06 August 2016

A double page layout (August counterfeit kit)

Hello,
This week, there are Olympics games! In my little scrapcommunity, a scrapfriend, Jaffa, created a sketch with circles and 5 photos laid out in the formation of the 5 Olympic rings.
I picked photos of my village, that's why I preferred to blur them... I used my August Counterfeit kit.


The journaling is about our come back to my childhood village, and how happy I was to see my children growing up out of the town, and going to the same tiny school I went to!

Here is the sketch of Jaffa:


I enjoyed it a lot!

And here is a close-up of my embellishments:


I used a word stamp and my colored ink markers to create the faux stickers in the cluster on the top left. I cut flowers from vellum and layer them (top right). I white heat embossed a banner on vellum and stitched it (on bottom left). I used several small stamps and colored ink markers to create a small bunch (on bottom right).

Making my embellishments is one of my favorite parts in scrapbooking!


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely batch of creative custom embellishments! You have really jumped in and "gone to town" this month (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty LO! I also love your custom embellishments. Great two page LO! I need to save that sketch for a time when I'm stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about your layout...especially the sketch and the handmade embellishments! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print you used here for the title as well as the large circle. Nicely scrapped with such sweet details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What dreamy photos of a time from your past!

    ReplyDelete