25 April 2015

Finishing my February counterfeit kit...

Hello everybody, looks like I'm back on this blog!

I think I needed a scrapbooking break. I did a lot of other things these last monthes and I enjoyed them, but then my oldest son told me that he was worried that I didn't scrapbook anymore.
"How will I remember?" asked he. And I was quite surprised to see that my husband agreed.
I already knew that my three sons (and sometimes their father) enjoyed to flip through the albums but I never thought that they would be upset if I stopped...

It was great to scrapbook again! I decided to finish my February counterfeit kit first. Remember, it was this one:
And I already shared the first layout I did with it (it was a lift from Summer Fullerton):


So I did two more, using Scrapbook Generation sketches:


 For this last one, I used a cute banner alphabet stamp from Kaleidoscope (great quality!):




I also put together a kit for April, and I did some layouts with it, so see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment