30 April 2015

Finishing my April counterfeit kit!

Tomorrow will be (inter)National Scrapbooking Day, so it's time to finish my April counterfeit kit, isn't it?
Here is what is left (I removed the tools -and the twine- used at least once):


I did this last layout with a Scrapbook Generation sketch (all their downloadable are 20% off today!!), and then I hadn't enough big paper to make the next one I planned, so I decided to call my kit finished.
Here is the layout, it was about my three children getting the chicken pop, inspired by Hello Story (Ali Edwards' class) week 4 about time:


I also made two more cards to use some scraps (the sketches are from Sketch-N-Scrap):


This card is also lifted on the talented Mandy Reedyk (love her work!):


So with my April kit, I did 6 layouts and 2 cards:


I can't wait to see the May Counterfeit kit, this is always so inspiring!



9 comments:

  1. Wow you did a great job with the kit! I love your cards and the colors in this kit are great for all types of cards/layouts! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap, it is great to be able to see your lovely work again!! We miss you at SNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! I love that you were so productive!! Thanks for joining us this month for our sketch challenges at Sketch N Scrap!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and layout! The papers used are so pretty and the card designs are just so sweet. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! Love it all, thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creations......you have been busy. Love the stitching on your layout, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a fab play with us this month at CKC! I must say that is the happiest sick children page I have ever seen, lol :-) Really nice output from this kit - I am wondering what you will think of the next one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts and cards are fabulous!!!!! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts and cards! You did a wonderful job with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stitching around the chicken pox page!

    ReplyDelete