01 January 2015

TOP 10 in 2014!

 HAPPY NEW  YEAR...

I hope you will have a wonderful 2015 year!

I decided to start this year with my top 10 projects from 2014, because I loved to read everybody top ten!

So here are them, in chronogical order:

January: my photo organisation and my month-in-review album (with link to a free class!)

my month-in-review album (with link to a free class!)


February: a quick and easy mini album (with a tutorial)

a quick and easy mini album (with a tutorial)


March: an embellishment folder with homemade PL cards inside and lots more

an embellishment folder with homemade PL cards inside and lots more


May: a card with an origami bow

a card with an origami bow


 June : my first video! (now deleted).



a set of cards, with sketches and cutting diagrams


August: homemade embellishments with lots of tutorials

 homemade embellishments with lots of tutorials
 

September: a "back to school" set
 
a "back to school" set


October: a card with mixed media products in a "clean" way

 a card with mixed media products in a "clean" way



 a december daily, with a tutorial for the homemade structure


If you also did your top ten, please, let me a link so that I will visit you!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful recap. Such a breadth of projects too, you are so talented. I especially love the mini from February

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing projects Solange - you never fail to inspire me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome top Ten, Solange! The October is my favorite. Here is to a great creative 2015!

    ReplyDelete