15 May 2014

Inspiration jar


http://scrapyourscraps.blogspot.fr/2014/05/inspiration-jar.html


Sometimes, there are techniques I want to try but I forget. Or I have stuff I have but never think to use. Or it looks like I'm always making the same projects, using the same stuff...
That's why I was thrilled when I discovered this wonderful idea on Kaleidoscope's blog: the inspiration jar!

Kaleidoscope's blog is packed with brilliant ideas, like how to make solid foam stamps with your cuttlebug, or how to punch notches for envelope making.
But today, I want to share with you her inspiration jar. She even made a list of ideas to try, ready to print (link on her blog)!
You can use it like it is, or choose what you want to keep, add your own ideas...
As for me, I decided that I will continue to add small ideas when browsing Pinterest: I always think "Oh, I want to try that!" and of course... I never do. Sounds familiar?

I wrote my ideas on strips and I rolled them up. Some ideas are written several times. When I will have used an idea, I will throw it. That way, I hope that I finally will try ALL my ideas at least once! Optimistic, isn't it?

inspiration jar (Kaleidoscope idea) for scrapbooking
Papers : Patterned papers by Crate Paper and cardstock by American Crafts - Tools : dies by Quickutz and Lawn Fawn, edge punch by Martha Stewart and stamp by Bloomini Studio - Other : acetate, twine, ribbon and brad.

Quand j'ai découvert la boîte à idées de Kaleidoscope, j'ai immédiatement su que je voulais la mienne ! Je trouve l'idée géniale : une jolie boîte dans laquelle on met de petits rouleaux de papiers avec des idées à essayer sur notre prochain projet... Il y a même une liste d'idées prête à imprimer (en anglais) sur le blog de Kaleidoscope ! 
J'ai fait un petit tutoriel pour la fabrication de la boîte sur le blog de Scrap Your Scraps.
J'ai hâte de l'utiliser pour mon prochain projet !

Kaleidoscope embellished a recycled box, but I didn't have any, so I decided to make my own. There is a tutorial on Scrap Your Scaps blog.

I am so excited to use it for my next project! Don't forget to take a look at Kaleidoscope's blog, there are so many great ideas!




3 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea, and love your container!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty container and fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'll be curious to see how you do with it - hope you will share your inspiration jar projects!

    ReplyDelete