20 April 2014

A card sketch on Sketch-N-Scrap blog



There is a new cardsketch on Sketch-N-Scrap blog ! I made this card (I used my homemade kit and the vellum flower is made with a tea bag folding technique) :

birthday card with Sketch-N-Scrap sketch
Papers : Patterned papers by Kesiart, 3 bugs in a rug and Infocrea and cardstock by American Crafts - Tools : edge punch "doily lace" by Martha Stewart, scalloped circle die by Quickutz and stamp by stampin'Up - Other : patterned vellum (flower) and rhinestones.

(I used my April Counterfeit Kit).

 And here is the beautiful sketch by Lisa :

card sketch


Don't forget to link your project on the Sketch-N-Scrap blog, you might win a 20$ gift certificate by Creative Embellishments !







4 comments:

  1. I'm always in love with your handmade embellishments. The flower is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card, and the folded flower is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete