30 March 2014

Cards with leftovers

Do you keep your scraps ? Do you use your scraps ? I do ! I can't throw away anything if I know I will probably use it... I do use my scraps.
I have a box where I keep all these little things that I made but that finally didn't fit my layout : my "everything-and-anything" box. Lastly, this box was so full that it was really time to use some of it...

Que faites- vous de vos chutes, les utilisez-vous vraiment ? Pour ma part, non seulement je les utilise, mais je suis en plus incapable de jeter quoi que ce soit si je sais qu'il est probable que je m'en serve... J'ai donc une boîte que j'appelle ma boîte à "tout et n'importe quoi", dans laquelle je range toutes ces formes que je découpe pour une page précise, mais qui ne trouvent finalement pas leur place sur le projet fini.
Cette boîte commençant à être bien pleine, il était d'en d'en utiliser un peu le contenu...

use your scraps

J'ai utilisé des sketches de Sketch-N-Scrap que vous pouvez retrouver sur leur tableau Pinterest.

I decided to make some cards with Sketch-N-Scrap sketches :

Sketch #12 :
Sketch N Scrap
Papers : Patterned papers by Kesiart and Fancy Pants and cardstocks by Bazzill and American Crafts - Tools : dies by Kesiart, Stampin'Up and Quickutz and embossing folder by Craft Concept - Stamp : Florileges Design - Other : machine sewing, brads and lace.

 Sketch #6 :
Sketch N Scrap
Papers : Patterned papers by Kesiart and cardstocks by American Crafts - Tools : dies by Kesiart, Stampin'Up and Quickutz - Stamp : Kesiart - Other : machine sewing, ribbon, rhinestones and staples.

Sketch #11 :
Sketch N Scrap
Papers : Patterned papers by Pebbles and Little Yellow Bicycle and cardstocks by American Crafts - Tools : dies by Kesiart and Quickutz and embossing folder by Quickutzt - Stamp : Denim Tampon - Other : machine sewing, brads, button and ribbon (Rayher).

Sketch #8 :
Sketch N Scrap
Papers : Patterned papers by Kesiart and cardstocks by Bazzills - Tools : dies by Kesiart and Quickutz - Stamp : Scraposphère - Other : machine sewing, rhinestones and ribbons.

Sketch #4 :
Sketch N Scrap
Papers : Patterned papers by Kesiart and Jillibean Soup and cardstocks by American Crafts - Tools : dies by Kesiart, Marianne Design and Quickutz - Stamp : Florileges Design and Stampin-Up - Other : fun foam, machine sewing, pin and ribbon.


I tried to only use things from my box...
You can find all the card sketches from Sketch-N-Scrap in this Pinterest board : http://www.pinterest.com/sketchnscrap/our-card-sketches/
And if you use them, don't forget to share your projects on Sketch-N-Scrap Facebook page !




4 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards! I only keep a small stash of scraps, but they are definitely handy for cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to use your dies for cards ! They are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I am not the only one that holds onto all my scraps till I know I have used it well enough lol.. You have done a wonderful job with all your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hold onto all my scraps because they're great for layering, but I love the idea of making cards with them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete