31 January 2014

A "love" card

Good morning everybody !
 http://useyourstuff.blogspot.fr/

I forgot to share the card I made for the "wedding" challenge on Use Your Stuff blog last monday : as I had no wedding to scrabbook about, I made a "love" card (the sentiment reads "love and happiness").

homemade card love
Papers : Patterned papers by My Mind's Eyes (collection "On the Bright side") and cardstock by American Crafts - Tools : hearts dies by Lawn Fawn - Stamps : Denim Tampons - Other : chipboard label, twine and machine sewing.

And here is the sketch I made :


If you use it, don't forget to share with me, I would love to see it !



6 comments:

  1. I was wracking my brain for this one too Isbaha. Your card is lovely I like the gentle colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card, love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. great use of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design - love the way it looks in those muted colors. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete