07 December 2013

My december journal's cover

I am thrilled to tell you that I will be card designer for Sketch-N-Scrap blog for january/june 2014 ! You can find the other card designers here : it looks like a wonderful team, and I am very glad to be part of it !

http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.fr/

Je suis ravie de vous annoncer que je ferai partie de l'équipe créative de Sketch-N-Scrap pour la période de janvier à juin 2014 !  
Sketch-N-Scrap est un blog de sketches très sympas pour pages et pour cartes, avec plein d'inspiration, et des récompenses. Je suis heureuse d'avoir découvert une équipe conviviale et dynamique, j'ai hâte de commencer ! D'ailleurs, mon petit doigt me dit qu'il ne devrait pas tarder à y avoir du nouveau sur le blog de Sketch-N-Scrap...

Sketch-N-Scrap is a challenge blog that offers great sketches for cards and layouts, and there are tons of inspiration ! And also prizes... Here is the first card sketch for December :


I thought it would look great as cover for my december journal : I love how it allows several of the patterns of the mini album to show, and to give the album's feeling !

En fait, j'avais tellement hâte de commencer que j'ai utilisé le sketch de Décembre comme inspiration pour la couverture de mon December daily :

december daily

I can't wait to start, but a little bird told me that there will be exciting news on the Sketch and Scrap blog soon, so stay tuned...



7 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! :D Wonderful cover for your DD too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your take on the sketch! Very cool and love that you used circles behind. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love your take on the sketch! Beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your cover. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of your journal...what a great idea to apply a card sketch to your journal. Great creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such a brilliant idea, I just love how your album cover came together. I can't wait to see the pages you fill this album with, I'm sure they will all be gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I really like your take on the sketch, great idea using the cover of your album!

    ReplyDelete