09 December 2013

A box to keep medals

Today on Use Your stuff blog, Lynne suggested to scrapbook sports : I immediatly thought about my oldest son who started to play sport this year !
But I haven't any photo yet, so I decided to embellish a box to keep his medals.

scrapbooking box
Supplies used : Patterned papers by Little Yellow Bicycle - Dies by Kesi'art (stars) and Quickutz (alphabet) - Others : buttons.
(The photo inside is an old one, while waiting for a sport photo...).

Aujourd'hui, sur le blog Use Your stuff, Lynne vous propose de scrapper du sport : j'ai tout de suite pensé à mon fils aîné qui vient de commencer le sport cette année ! J'ai décidé de lui décorer une boîte pour y garder ses médailles (la photo à l'intérieur est une ancienne photo que je remplacerai par une photo de lui au sport dès que j'en aurai fait développer...).
Quand j'ai appris que la marque Little Yellow Bicycle avait été vendue, j'ai eu envie d'utiliser ces papiers que j'adore. J'espère que les designers de LYB continueront de créer des papiers, j'aimais beaucoup leur style !

When I knew that the Little Yellow Bicycle brand name was sold (to "Momenta" ?), I really wanted to use these old papers : I love them ! I hope that the LYB designers will continue to make papers, even with another brand...



9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great idea! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, my oldest plays rugby it's such a great sport :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea.......Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading your blog and have nominated it for The Liebster Award. If you choose to accept, just pop over to my blog to learn more about it. http://artfulscrapbooking.wordpress.com/ :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea & a clever way to keep his medals organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely idea. SO much goes missing when it doesn't have a home doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete