04 November 2013

Use your stencils ! (Use your stuff challenge)

 http://useyourstuff.blogspot.fr/

This week on Use Your stuff blog, Julie challenges you to use your stencils...

Cette semaine, sur le blog de Use Your Stuff, Julie vous propose d'utiliser vos pochoirs... 
Voici la première page de mon Décembre au jour le jour :

This will be the first page of my december journal (I used my homemade kit  inspired by a real december kit) :

scrapbooking stencil
Supplies used : Cardstocks by Bazzil (kraft and white) - Stamps by Hero Arts (polka dots) and Denim tampons (words) - Inks by Tattered Angels (Glimmer Mist English Ivy), Stampin'up (old olive) and Versamark + Ranger clear embossing powder - Eyelets, ribbon, machine sewing and homemade chipboard embellishment (25).
 
 (The kraft background is stamped and clear embossed).

(Le papier kraft a été tamponné puis embossé à la poudre transparente).
J'ai voulu utiliser mon pochoir d'une façon un peu différente : je l'ai d'abord vaporisé d'encre, puis je l'ai appliqué sur mon papier. J'aime beaucoup le résultat un peu flou !

 I decided to try a different way to use my stencil : firstly, I sprayed ink on it, then I applied the inked stencil over my paper. The result is a blurred look that I love !


Then, I outlined the stars with my white pen and added small words stamps inside the stars shapes.

Ensuite, j'ai tracé le contour des étoiles avec mon stylo blanc, puis j'ai tamponné des mots à l'intérieur. 
N'hésitez pas à participer et venez ajouter votre projet sur le blog de Use Your Stuff !

I would love to see what you do with your stencils... Add your project on Use Your Stuff blog !




10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful first page for your December journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative idea. Alas stencils is one thing I don't seem to own but I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love how you used that star stencil, especially how you added the words in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Just got some stencils and this makes me wanna play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, I love the words inside the stars! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Isbaha I have been playing with this technique too. I have taken it a bit further by using the messy inky side as a stamped underlayer. Then over it I add texture paste and get really messy with inks and sprays. It is a great way of getting rid of the 'What was I thinking papers?" and turning them into totally unique backgrounds.I often use them for die cut pieces too!
    Thank you for your comments, for playing along and for your support. It is an interesting world - the world of DT's and blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that turned out great! There's a challenge I really should accept. My stencils have been sitting around, doing nothing, for awhile now…..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with your star stencil. I love working with stencils right now.
    It's so nice to have you on the Creative Team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with your star stencil. I love working with stencils right now.
    It's so nice to have you on the Creative Team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful! Love the stamping in the stars!

    ReplyDelete