06 November 2013

My Dream December

It's finished ! My homemade december kit is ready, I'm so happy, I can't wait to play with it ! Here it is (inspired by a real december kit) :


24 papers (half are entirely homemade from plain cardstock), 18 homemade decorative cards, homemade paper clips, homemade labels, homemade chipboards, homemade flairs, homemade clear cards and homemade 6 by 8 album (entirely homemade from cardboard/chipboard) !

I'm very proud to be part of Paperpilekitten's Dream December where I will share my step-by-steps for everything in my homemade kit.
I did my very best for these tutorials and now, I have lots of ideas/techniques that I want to use for my future projects. I don't know why I didn't use them more often ? I can do so much with what I already have, I just used to forget it... But it was so much fun to create my homemade items and get new things in a cheap way !




No comments:

Post a Comment