03 October 2013

Cards with leftovers, part 3 !

Today is the last day with my cards with last month's leftovers !

This first card was inspired by a color palette challenge on another french forum, "MadeinScrap" :


Supplies used : Patterned papers by Swirlcards, american Crafts and Lily Bee Design - Stamp by Aladdine - Dies by Quickutz - Ribbon and machine sewing.
Here is the color palette :


And this second card is supposed to follow a sketch, but I went a little far away, didn't I ?

Supplies used : Patterned papers by Swirlcards and Basic Grey - Stamps by Hero Arts, EsKiss Design and Florilèges Design - Dies by Kési'art and Quickutz - Brads and machine sewing.

Here is the sketch :


Now, I can clean my desk and start with a new kit, and new projects !




No comments:

Post a Comment