02 October 2013

Cards with leftovers, part 2 !

Here are two more cards that I made last month, with my leftovers from my counterfeit kits !

Supplies used : Patterned papers by Lily Bee Design, American Crafts and Swirlcards - Stamps by Hero Arts and Denim Tampons - Edge punch by Martha Stewart - Dies by Docrafts - Homemade masking tape, crystals, Dymo and machine sewing.
This card was inspired by a french forum's challenge : using a picture as inspiration.


And this one follows a sketch  on the same forum "The Coffee Scrap" :

Supplies used : Patterned papers by Pebbles and homemade - Stamps by Floril├Ęges Design, My Mind's Eyes and homemade - Dies by Quickutz - Vellum, brad, ribbon and machine sewing.

Here is the sketch, inspired by a real card by Sandra :


See you tomorrow for the last part of my cards from leftovers !



No comments:

Post a Comment