And here is the kit I forged :
Firstly, here are the embellishments (the manufacturer's embellishments on the left, mine on the right) :
Here is a quick explanation for the red frame :
1. I lightly inked a white paper with a cut'n-dry sponge and red ink.
2. I stamped a frame with the same red ink.
3. I cut out the inside of the frame.
4. I stamped some words with white ink on black paper (that I distressed with white ink before, for a chalkboard effect).
5. I decorated the words with a white pen (see on the photo below the little white pattern that I drew for example on the bottom right of the black paper : I added it on each letter).
6. I sticked the red frame onto it.
Now, let's see the papers ! On the left, the manufacturer's ones and on the right, my counterfeited papers :
For this flowers paper, I used a similar way than for THIS one.
Firstly, I chose my stamps as close as possible than the patterns.
1. I stamped the flowers with soft pink ink, the big flowers first, then the smaller.
2. I cut up the same flowers on (neon pink) sticky note paper to create a mask : I put the (neon pink) masks on the stamped flowers to protect them and I stamped the little black leaves (I move around the masks as needed).
3. Then I stamped the bigger leaves with green ink (still using my flowers masks).
4. I stamped the yellow little flowers (I used ink pens to ink them with three colors).
5. Finally, I stamped a tiny pink flower everywhere I could.
6. I colored my patterned paper with watercolor pencils and a wet brush.
For this second paper, I decided to create a roller stamp :
I cut up some triangles from creative foam and stuck them on my roller. Then, I inked it with white ink, and that's all ! I also made a 12 by 12 paper with this technique because it was really easy !
So easy that I thought that I might create another paper with colored ink, but it was harder to put different colors on the roller (I used some (green) masking tape to keep some place from being inked).
I was trying to get the same feeling than this WRMK arrows paper...
Each of my chalkboard paper is distressed with white ink first :
I really thought that it would be more difficult, but actually, I just use a little recycled sponge and some white ink and I made exactly as if I was washing a chalkboard... The white ink I used wasn't juicy, it was rather almost dry, so it was easy.
For the paper with the decorated corner, I used a flourish stamp because I was too lazy to repeat the flower pattern as I did for my first counterfeited paper !
For the chevrons paper, I used a stamp first, and then I drew some hatchings onto it with a white pen.
The big polka dots paper can be counterfeited by using a little circle rubber from a pencil !
The hardest part is to keep everything straight...
For this paper, I started by stamping some leaves all over the paper, and then I hatched onto it with my white pen :
Drawing straightly isn't easy ! I will have to hide this hole :
Same here with handwriting...
For this last paper, I tried to use watercolors but I am not comfortable at all with this technique...
So I decided to use it the same way than Distress inks (like I did HERE), but with more water : I put some watercolors on the craft sheet, I added lots of water and I gently pressed the edges of the paper on it. I repeated with my three colors.
Actually, it's not really the last paper, because I plan to counterfeit this one, perhaps, using the same technique than for THIS big chevron paper.
I had so much fun forging this collection pack, and now, I am longing to use it !
I hope that it was interesting for you, thanks for looking.