27 September 2013

A notebook and a matched card

While I was using my leftovers from my two counterfeit kits, I realized that I didn't use this homemade paper with flowers. I decided to make a notebook and a matched card, with chalkboard labels (and I used some of my homemade embellishments).

homemade notebook
Supplies used : Patterned papers by Pebbles, Fancy Pants and homemade - Stamps by Scraposphère, Toga, EsKiss Design, 4h37, Katzelkraft, WRMK and Hero Arts - Watercolor pencils, buttons and sewing machine.

 The card was also inspired by a challenge from a french blog "Carte Maniak" : using a button with a bow.



10 comments:

  1. un superbe ensemble!!!! très chic et le challenge est remporté! bravo!
    well done ;)
    may I ask why your blog is in English? where are you from? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is absolutely stunning !! thank you for joining CarteManiak and play with us, hope to see you again ;)
    Séverine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty! Love the chalkboard labels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Great job! The button with the bow is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tres charmant!
    I loved your paper & chalkboard elements - am so glad to see you use it so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isbaha! You are so very talented - so very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful!! LOVE the chalkboard. GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete