22 June 2013

Cards from leftovers

On Camp Scrap, May suggested to make a project with the leftovers on our desk. I gathered my tiny leftovers that I couldn't throw away :


Then I made several cards (and there was lots of leftovers still !).

I lifted this card from Nichole Heady :

 use your scraps 

The following cards were inspired by the leftovers themselves, like this scrap of yellow glitter paper from which I die-cut shapes for another projects:

use your scraps

use your scraps

 For this card, I used the edges of the chevrons I made for this page :

use your scraps

Edit : I added this chevron card to the Simon Says's challenge about kraft (Thanks Anita !).

And the last one :

use your scraps

I really need to do this more often !



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!!!! Love the kraft you've used! You should enter SSS&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Isbaha - no one would have ever guessed you made all of these wonderful cards using up you scraps - Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you did!!!! Love the chevron pattern...fabby! Thank you so much for krafting with us this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creative use of leftovers. I love the chevrons and mix of papers used. The added heart is gorgeous and the sentiment is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete